Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Summer;



Coming into the warmer weather, my friend Nathan threw pool party and korean BBQ at his house. I forgot to take pictures of the lovely bonfire we had going and all the delicious food, but anyways, he'd been speaking of his love of raspberry and chocolate muffins, so I decided to make him a version of his favourite muffin. These cupcakes are vanilla and white choc chip cake, with a raspberry jam filling, topped with a vanilla buttercream. The boys basically inhaled them, which was amazing and scary to watch at the same time!!

I'd also like to mention the amazing cupcake papers, which were given to me for my birthday, they look amazing!





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving your photos as much as I love your cupcakes!!

    Were those the papers we got you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed they are the same papers :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete