Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cupcake Factory;



As an early christmas present, Mum bought me a cupcake factory machine, to test it out, I decided to make a batch of miniature cupcakes to see how the machine fares against the conventional oven.

Needless to say, I still prefer the oven, but this little appliance is pretty neat, it cooks the cupcakes super fast! I whipped up a batch of vanilla cupcakes, and filled them with the usual fillings; lemon butter, raspberry jam, nutella, and peanut butter frosting. I made basic buttercream frosting and mixed it with white chocolate ganache, coloured wildly with food colouring, then covered the cupcakes with different sweets, including jellybeans, hersheys kisses and kool fruit chews.

The weather was extremely humid that day, so everything was melting and misbehaving. Regardless, they turned out okay, and everyone seemed to enjoy them :)






1 comment: