Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RSPCA cupcake day

As previously mentioned, this year I participated in RSPCA cupcake day, my fundraising was extremely successful, however this would not have been possible without the help of my amazing friends, who not only bought so many of the cupcakes, but helped me decorate them all. My house was transformed into a mini-bakery for a day, and I loved it making the cupcakes and just hanging out with my friends for a good cause. Combined with the generous donations, almost $500 was raised!

Here are the cupcake pans filled and ready to go in the oven, this process was repeated 24 times!!


Here are the cupcakes baking in the oven.

Cooling cupcakes, almost ready to be filled, iced and decorated!


7 flavours of cupcakes were made:
Frogs - Vanilla cake with mint buttercream filling and icing.
Lions - Vanilla cake with lemon butter filling and lemon buttercream icing.
Dogs - Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling and icing.
Pigs - Strawberry swirl cake with strawberry jam filling and strawberry buttercream icing.
Chicks - Chai cake with vanilla buttercream.
Sheep - Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream filling and icing.
Cats - Vanilla cake with peanut butter filling and peanut butter flavoured icing.


Mass production of cupcakes, cupcakes coming from my ears. The smell was divine. Bring on RSPCA cupcake day 2011!!



No comments:

Post a Comment