Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sandwich Style Miniatures.






I made these miniature cupcakes inspired by different sandwiches. Bizarre, but it just came to me and I had to try it.

So there are:

Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes, where the cake is vanilla, there is a strawberry jam filling and peanut butter buttercream.

Lemon Butter Cupcakes, where the cake is lemon, filled with a lemon curd and a lemon flavoured buttercream.

Fairy bread cupcake, where the cake is vanilla, topped with chocolate icing and hundreds and thousands.

Nutella Cupcake, the cake is vanilla, filled with nutella and topped with a nutella flavoured buttercream.

These would be perfect for a picnic, but I wrapped them up as a gift for a birthday.
Keen to try these again some time!! I think I'm onto a winner =)

No comments:

Post a Comment