Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A False Alarm.

So I haven't made any cupcakes in a very long time, life has just been so hectic I haven't had time. I finally mounted my Hello Cupcake! Calendar today though (yes, I am aware that it is now nearing the end of March) and felt inspired to make some, so perhaps this weekend?

Another sign that it has been too long, I received an email from amazon.com that the new cupcake book by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson is out. For those of you that don't know, they wrote the Hello Cupcake! book, and it is amazing. I haven't made any from the book yet as american candies are quite hard to come by and expensive in Australia, but I love just flipping through it. So as financially unstable as I am, I ordered the book straight away, and it should be in my hands in 3-6 weeks.

MUST. BAKE. CUPCAKES. SOON!

1 comment: